Canadian Immigration Services
Siskinds LLP is a Canadian law firm able to process all types of permanent residence and temporary work visa applications for Canada. Siskinds has an office in greater Manchester, UK to better serve its UK clientele.
- Investor Program: If you have business experience, a net worth of at least $1.6 Million CAD and you are willing to invest $800,000 CAD in a secure government fund for a period of 5 years, then the Investor program may be right for you. This program allows successful applicants the flexibility to either start a business in Canada, obtain employment, or retire if they like. The visa is unconditional and both age and language ability is of diminished importance in this category. Learn More
- Entrepreneur Program: If you have business experience, a net worth of at least $300,000 CAD, and you would like to start a business in Canada which will generate employment opportunities for Canadians, then this program may be right for you. The visa is conditional and will be lifted once you demonstrate that you have started your business in Canada and hired at least 2 Canadians (not including family members). Learn More** Note that this program has been suspended until further notice by the Government of Canada effective July, 2011.
- Skilled Worker Program: If you have work experience in one of Canada’s approved occupations for immigration, and if you have good English or French language capabilities, you may qualify for permanent residence under this program. Skilled Worker visas are unconditional so you do not necessarily have to work in the occupation under which you applied. No job offer in Canada is required in order to qualify under this program. Learn More
- Work Permit: If you have a job offer in Canada or wish to expand or start your own business here, then a work permit may be the right tool to move you and your family quickly into the country. Work permits are temporary but in most cases can lead to permanent residence. Processing times vary widely depending on the type of work permit application you have and your country of citizenship / residence. Learn More
- North American Free Trade Agreement: If you are a U.S. or Mexican citizen with a job offer in Canada in one of 70 approved occupations, or if you have a consulting contract here, you can use the provisions of NAFTA to secure an expedited work permit through a relatively simple application process. NAFTA work permits may be renewed indefinitely and in the case of U.S. citizens, can be applied for at any major border crossing. Learn More
- Canadian Experience Class: If you have worked or studied in Canada for at least 2 years and have good English or French language abilities, you may qualify for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class. This program recognizes that persons who have worked or studied in Canada and have learned one of our two official languages, should be permitted to stay in Canada and contribute to our country’s future economic growth. Learn More