About Siskinds Immigration
The firm’s Immigration Law Group is composed of a team of lawyers and consultants who practice exclusively in the areas of United States and Canadian immigration law. Led by Glenn Matthews, a lawyer licensed to practice law in the State of Illinois and Province of Ontario, the Group specializes in business immigration services to a diverse base of corporate and individual clientele.
Solutions For You
From its offices in London, and Toronto, our Immigration Law Group utilizes leading-edge technology and personalized service to provide clients with quality, cost-effective immigration solutions in timely fashion. The Group’s close proximity to several major Canada-U.S. border immigration offices enhances its ability to provide prompt processing of immigration applications. The firm’s expertise in other areas of the law, including corporate and taxation law, result in the ability to offer a full range of business and personal immigration services to our clients.
What We Do
The Immigration Law Group specializes in the preparation and prosecution of U.S. and Canadian work permit, business visa and family-based immigration applications. The Group prepares all forms, submission letters, supporting documents and business plans required to support an immigration application. We provide long-term immigration planning and strategic counsel to employers, employees and individual applicants alike. The Group has extensive experience in counseling medium to large size U.S. and Canadian corporations in the various immigration solutions available to satisfy their unique human resource requirements. Our services include:
• U.S. and Canadian corporate employee transfer visa applications;
• U.S. employment-based and family Green Card applications;
• Canadian permanent residence applications in the Business, Skilled Worker and Family Classes;
• Canadian and U.S. work permit applications;
• E-2 Business Investor U.S. visa applications;
• Canadian and U.S. citizenship applications;
• NAFTA applications of all types;
• Canadian and U.S. Federal Court immigration appeals.
Our Strategic Alliances
The Immigration Law Group strives to provide its clients with comprehensive, “one-stop” immigration solutions on a cost-effective basis utilizing the latest communication and technological support. Many business immigration cases require peripheral services and the Immigration Law Group has developed close relationships with outside professionals to support our client’s cases. These service providers include:
• Education and work experience evaluators
• Commercial realtors
• Insurance brokers
• Business consultants
• Accountants and financial advisors
• English Language Education Services – www.llinstitute.com
• International Foreign Exchange Specialists – MoneyCorp Group
We are also members of the American Immigration Lawyer’s Association and Canadian Bar Association – Immigration Section. These affiliations allow the Group to stay up-to-date on critical regulatory and statutory changes to U.S. and Canadian immigration policy.